- Cisco and Google Cloud forces together - https://goo.gl/h12gb3
- DUHK Crypto Attack Recovers Encryption Keys, Exposes VPN - https://goo.gl/8DWZwu
- Free download of VMware vSphere 6.5 Host Resources Deep Dive - https://goo.gl/Bh3Fzp
- IBM kills Bluemix brand https://goo.gl/DE7g68
- Introduction to RESTfulAPI - https://goo.gl/aa4NAc
- AVI Networks – SDN style firewall also with full support of service-mesh and Kuberntes - https://goo.gl/1GhCWo - pretty impressive technology
- Learning Pivotal Cloud Foundry for Web Developers [Video] – 30 days free trial - https://goo.gl/DUrJ2r
- Is Kubernetes Repeating OpenStack’s mistakes? – https://goo.gl/9Gx8g8
- Check this out: Cisco Cyber Security - scholarship and free training CCNA CyberOps certification htt https://goo.gl/KTrvdp
- Kubernetes in the Enterprise – The Design Guide by Hany Michaels - https://goo.gl/QsGYvx
- VMware on AWS - Controversial view that makes several interesting points - https://goo.gl/wY3JTY
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
URL List and coming. Back to blogging
After a few weeks of silence with an exception of a blog post at Packet Pushers on my return from FireEye conference . The reason for it is mostly there was no opportunity to sit down and get organized due multiple streams of work and life.
It always scares me that I’ll run out of topics to write but so far it didn’t happen. So I have few topics in the pipeline but I need a bit more time to complete them.
The biggest market shaking announcement this week is VMwareintent to acquire SD-WAN vendor VeloCloud Networks - I’m still trying to wrap my thoughts around this move – Packet Pushers discussed few very positive observations here
lso working on a security project on audit of AWS deployment - pretty new to me but exciting and energizing!
Below is the list of Interesting URL’s in last few weeks:
I’ll work on updates for my packet pusher community blog page and report here as soon as I have some published.